Let Us Help You Hit Your Health and Fitness Goals
Looking for a Personal Trainer near Norwich?
Our one-to-one, 30-minute personal training sessions in Hethersett ensure that you get full focus and undivided attention every time you train with Carlos. Our sessions are tailored to your body, and your personal goals. Carlos has 20 years of knowledge and practical experience to draw upon when training you in the studio – pushing you through every rep, every set and every exercise.
Benefits of one-to-one personal training at Carlos Method Fitness:
- We encourage you to come 15 minutes early & warm-up before your PT session. If time and space allow, you are welcome to stay for extra cardio work.
- Your personal training sessions are only 30 minutes long – that’s just 2% of your day. Train early in the morning, in your lunch break or late at night – we are flexible to fit around you
- No joining fees. No contracts. Buy your sessions in blocks and use them within 12 months. Plus, your first PT session is free, so that you can try us out first, with no obligation.
- Our training approach is time-efficient, challenging and effective. We don’t waste time and push you through workouts that give you the most impactful results.
- We can train people of all ages and fitness abilities, from beginner to advanced/athletes. Training at the studio is fun, varied and in a private setting.
- Free and accessible parking very close by – within a 2-minute walk from our training studio.
Personal Training in Hethersett
Training one-to-one ensures you can learn more about how your body functions and works. You can learn so much from personal training – new exercises and fitness routines, lifestyle tips and nutritional strategies and you get the motivation, support and guidance of a fitness expert.
Our Hethersett studio is split across 2 fully kitted out training spaces – a resistance/cardio room and a boxing fitness gym, perfect for your HIIT sessions. We have everything you need to have a quality workout. We often get asked the question, is “30-minutes enough?” – our advice is to come and try us for free and to let us show you how efficient and effective this training approach is.
Come And Try Us Out If You Want To:
- Challenge and push your body in ways you have not done in the past. Carlos can help you safely work towards things such as: running your first 5km, hitting a personal best on a certain exercise, holding a plank for 2 minutes, or completing 30-50 press ups in one, continuous set. Whatever your goal is, we can discuss it and form a strategy.
- Positively change your mind-set by incorporating exercise into your routine. Start to feel the benefits of having increased energy, improved moods, a better ability to manage stress, and a good night’s sleep. As you get fitter with us, you will be able to push your body harder in a safe and sensible way.
- Have support with your nutritional choices to maximise your training efforts. Food can be a very sensitive subject and we totally understand and appreciate that. However, if you are wanting to lose body fat, gain muscle and get leaner, Carlos can work with you on this. But we don’t preach to you, neither do we judge – we are simply here to help and support you.
- Safely exercise during your pregnancy or get back into fitness as a new Mum. Carlos has the Pre and Post Natal Level 3 qualification through Lifetime Fitness, together with 15 years of practical experience in this area. Pregnant clients in the past have said how PT sessions managed their mental health better, eased their back pain, promoted healthy weight gain and maintained their level of fitness. New mums have said that exercise enabled them to get their body back, have some much-needed time to focus on them, and helped with post-natal depression, which can affect around 10% of women, according to the NHS.
- Be more productive at work and more emotionally available at home. After one of our sessions, clients feel re-energised and fired up for the rest of their day. Your sessions with Carlos will empower you. We can help you beat the stress out of your body in our boxing studio or pump the weights and smash the cardio in our second studio. Carlos works with all abilities, from absolute newbies to more advanced levels.
- Improve your sport performance and reduce your risk of injury. We have worked with clients across a variety of different sports and activities. Carlos has helped clients get ski-ready for the slopes by getting them stronger in their legs, together with increasing their aerobic fitness, flexibility, balance and agility capabilities. We have helped runners to reduce their risk of injury by strengthening their hips and core, whilst introducing soft tissue methods to improve mobility and flexibility. We have also worked with semi-professional footballers and tennis players over the years.
- Improve any pre-existing health conditions with a holistic approach. We have helped many clients over the years improve their health problems including osteoporosis, chronic low back pain, anxiety, mild depression, cancer, high blood pressure, chronic pain through poor posture, fibromyalgia, and other mental health problems.